Are you looking for an online psychotherapist? At Psipam we have psychotherapists with an extensive professional career and extensive experience. Psychotherapy, or talk therapy, is a way to help people with a wide variety of mental illnesses and emotional difficulties.
Psychotherapeutic specialists can help control or eliminate bothersome symptoms so that a person can function better and have well-being, so we can work together so that you can improve your lifestyle and better peace of mind.
Request your online appointment!
Preparation with high standards
- Our specialists are constantly updated and involved in internationally recognized organizations.
- We have specialists with more than 30 years of experience in therapy.
- We offer online appointments via Skype, Facetime, and ZOOM.
- We accept bank transfers.
Master Psychoanalyst Silvia I. Tamez
Specialist in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis of childrens, teens and adults. Lic. Silvia I. Tamez Psicóloga graduated fromUniversidad de Monterrey (UDEM) with Cum Laude recognition (recognition for outstanding academic performance). She has master’s degrees in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy of Adults, Psychoanalysis of Adults and Psychoanalysis of Children and Adolescents in the Regiomontana Association of Psychoanalysis. If you want to know more about the preparation of Lic. Silvia I. Tamez, click the link.
Education and memberships
Out psychologists in San Pedro Garza García are trained to identify and diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral problems, and thus implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes.
How can a psychotherapist can help you?
A PSIPAM psychotherapist can help you with:
- Understand behaviors, emotions, etc.
- Understand and identify life problems or events, such as serious illness, death in the
family, job loss, or divorce, which contribute to their emotional problems and help them understand what aspects of those problems they may be able to resolve or resolve.
- Regain a sense of control and pleasure in life.
- Learn coping techniques and problem solving skills.
- Types of therapy we handle
Therapy can be done in different formats such as family, group and personal, there are also several different approaches that specialists can take to provide therapy such as:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Interpersonal therapy.
- Psychodynamic therapy.
Therapy can be performed in a variety of settings for both children and adults, including:
- Individual therapy. This therapy involves only the patient and the therapist.
- Group therapy. Two or more patients can participate in therapy at the same time. Patients can share experiences and learn that others feel the same and have had the same experiences.
- Couples / marriage therapy. This type of therapy helps spouses and partners understand why their loved one has depression, what changes in communication and behavior can help, and what they can do to cope.
- Family therapy . Because the family is a key part of the team that helps people with depression get better, it is sometimes helpful for family members to understand what their loved one is going through, how they can cope, and what they can do to help help.
Are you looking for an online psychotherapist?
If you are looking for an online psychotherapist appointment, at Psipam we have different specialists who are constantly updated, updating themselves and are involved in internationally recognized organizations with more than 100,000 patients treated.